Business Development Representative
Replicant is a voice AI platform that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone.
You can think of Replicant Voice for Service as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise companies can offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to call centers using the power of voice AI.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have great conversations with machines. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market team members from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, then look no further.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be focused on researching, prospecting, and creating new pipeline with mid-market and enterprise customers and will have a direct impact on developing the sales culture at Replicant.
Replicant is gaining traction with customer service organizations across the B2B sector in retail, insurance, travel, financial services, healthcare, and more. We are looking for an experienced BDR who can source enterprise deals involving multiple stakeholders in customer service, IT, and operations.
- Build a strong sales pipeline through email campaigns, calling, and strong objection handling
- Researching, prospecting, and setting qualified meetings
- Create prep documents for each meeting to ensure AEs are prepared to make a great first impression
- Ensure MQLs convert to SQLs
- Offer suggestions to sales and marketing based on observations and trends
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quota goals
- 1-2 years’ experience as a BDR/SDR at a SaaS company
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Results-driven hunter mentality
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Tech-savvy, ability to understand complex technology and translate it to customer benefits
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Bachelor’s degree
Please send us an email with the position you’d like to apply for, your resume, LinkedIn profile and we’ll be in touch soon!
Replicant is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.