Content Marketing Manager
Replicant is a voice AI platform that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone.
You can think of Replicant Voice for Service as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise companies can offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to call centers using the power of voice AI.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have great conversations with machines. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market team members from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, then look no further.
You will be our first Content Marketing hire, reporting to the Head of Marketing, focused on increasing brand awareness, and generating demand for enterprise customers in a fast-growing market.
The Replicant Marketing team is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager with a passion for conceptualizing and creating unique and effective content, to build brand equity and engagement across our key audiences. This role requires a brand publisher mindset, someone who is adept at creating content our audience is looking for and then optimizing the path to conversion.
The chosen candidate will have a proven track record of managing content and assisting with content creation across a variety of marketing campaigns that target Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
You will lead Replicant’s content program by creating our content strategy to raise brand awareness through various marketing channels including owning our corporate blog and content for demand generation campaigns to increase awareness and educate new and existing customers.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention; maintain current volume while defining the long-term vision and strategic plan for all content.
- Creating a scalable outbound demand generation strategy for mid-market and enterprise targets. Launch coordinated, scalable marketing programs for specific segments and audiences.
- Analyzing performance metrics, data and trends to optimize programs to improve performance. Collaborate with product, sales, and marketing to build alignment on strategies, plans, and impact.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement as well as editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience in a B2B enterprise marketing role; start-up experience preferred with knowledge and/or passion for AI, automation, and customer service.
- Experience managing all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Experience integrating content programs with brand campaigns to drive demand.
- Ability to effectively manage and develop an editorial calendar and organizational workflows.
- Knowledge of channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of primary media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines. Resourceful and creative, with a passion for doing things differently.
- Effective communication, written and verbal skills, with ability to share strategy/vision and build consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
Please send us an email with the position you’d like to apply for, your resume, linkedin profile and we’ll be in touch soon!
Replicant is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.