Demand Generation Manager
Replicant is a voice AI platform that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone.
You can think of Replicant Voice for Service as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise companies can offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to call centers using the power of voice AI.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have great conversations with machines. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market team members from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, then look no further.
You will be our first Demand Generation hire, reporting to the Head of Marketing, focused on inbound and outbound marketing with enterprise customers in a fast growing market.
The Replicant Marketing team is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager/Sr. Manager with a passion for creating and executing strong, impactful demand generation campaigns.
The chosen candidate will have a proven track record of developing engaging programs that target mid-market and enterprise segments to drive net new marketing-qualified opportunities.
Must be an innovative thinker who is comfortable operating in a start-up environment with experience developing programs to drive awareness with key decision-makers, while also nurturing existing pipeline to deliver outstanding revenue results.
- Creating a scalable outbound demand generation strategy for mid-market and enterprise targets. Launching coordinated, scalable marketing programs for specific segments and audiences. Driving the creation of new campaigns and content across all stages of a buyer’s journey.
- Operationalizing campaign creation processes to enable us to scale quickly; identifying and recommending marketing automation technologies and building out campaign management systems to accommodate future growth.
- Analyzing performance metrics, data and trends to optimize programs for outstanding performance. Ensuring accurate campaign attribution tracking, creating new tracking systems as needed, and evaluating campaign effectiveness.
- Using processes to track leads and opportunities through the marketing funnel/sales-handoff, along with reporting on budgets and return on marketing investment. Creating presentations to communicate insights, strategies, priorities, and results for various stakeholders.
- 3-6+ years of relevant work experience in a B2B enterprise marketing role; start-up experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the demand waterfall, B2B lead management and marketing strategies across segments with a passion for AI, automation, and customer service.
- Experience with ABM tactics as well as email, direct mail, search, display, and social marketing techniques.
- Experience in deploying ROI-positive demand generation programs at scale in a start-up environment.
- An eagerness to form strong relationships and partnerships with the sales team.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines. Resourceful and creative, with a passion for doing things differently/building new campaigns and programs.
- Effective communication, written and verbal skills, with the ability to share strategy/vision and build consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
Please send us an email with the position you’d like to apply for, your resume, LinkedIn profile and we’ll be in touch soon!
Replicant is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.