Quality Assurance Lead
Replicant is a voice AI technology that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone. We craft great conversations by combining Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and linguistic conversational design into the fastest, smartest, and most expressive Thinking Machines™ you’ve ever spoken with.
Our platform lets companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles call flows so agents can focus on what matters to customers, rather than answering mundane questions.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
Replicant is an ecosystem for crafting conversations, with in-house deep-learning algorithms we’ve built from scratch that allow our Thinking Machines™ to listen, think, and interact with the world. We have also built a suite of tools for conversation design and development, monitoring, testing, continuous learning, and constant improvement.
That’s where you, dear candidate, come in. We’re looking for a QA Lead with an ability to dive into backend systems, design and implement testing strategies, solve tricky problems, and help innovate on our cutting-edge voice technologies.
- You have excellent communication skills and a vivid imagination
- You have a keen eye for automation, black box testing, load/performance testing, smoke testing, and certifying software releases for deployment to customers with a high degree of confidence
- You have impeccable attention to detail, are well organized and self-directed
- You are an independent thinker and like to own and solve complex problems
- You have tested telephony/voice applications
- You have a good understanding of / willingness to learn telephony / SIP
- You are willing to wear multiple hats and work on manual testing until you build the automation
- You are interested in exploring the nuance and aesthetic of conversations
- Interesting challenges as we know not all of the problems we encounter have frameworks or well-defined solutions.
- Ownership; we know that we don’t know everything and will need you to help us define:
- The entire quality/testing strategy for Replicant
- Automation, black box, integration, and functional tests for telephony/voice applications and traditional UI’s
- Manual test suites that efficiently cover large chunks of functionality
- Quality certification, smoke testing, and the release process
Please send us an email with the position you’d like to apply for, your resume, LinkedIn profile and we’ll be in touch soon!
Replicant is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.