Senior Full Stack Engineer
Replicant is a voice AI technology that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone. We craft great conversations by combining Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and linguistic conversational design into the fastest, smartest, and most expressive Thinking Machines™ you’ve ever spoken with
Our platform lets companies offer high-touch customer service without hiring, offshoring, or adding complex technical infrastructure to your call center. Replicant’s autonomous contact center handles call flows so agents can focus on what matters to customers, rather than answering mundane questions.
At Replicant, we’re creating a market for human-to-machine communications for the enterprise and redefining what it means to have machine driven conversations. We’re starting with customer service but the opportunity is much larger as we enter new markets and verticals. If you’re excited by AI and automation and want to make an impact with great technologists from MIT and Berkeley and strong go-to-market leaders from companies like Salesforce and Talkdesk, look no further.
Replicant is an ecosystem for crafting conversations, with in-house deep-learning algorithms we’ve built from scratch that allow our Thinking Machines™ to listen, think, and interact with the world. We have also built a suite of tools for conversation design and development, monitoring, testing, continuous learning, and constant improvement.
That’s where you, dear candidate, come in. We’re looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with an ability to dive into backend and frontend systems, solve problems, and innovate on our cutting-edge voice technologies.
- You have excellent communication skills and a vivid imagination.
- You have a keen eye for building understandable, testable systems.
- You have experience with Node/Typescript & Python.
- You are an independent thinker and like to own and solve complex problems.
- You are interested in exploring the nuance and aesthetic of conversations.
- Interesting challenges as not all of the problems we encounter have frameworks or well-defined solutions.
- Ownership; we know that we don’t know everything and will need you to help us find the best answers to define:
- The technology stack that orchestrates logic between the telephony layer, NLU engine, and business integrations to drive callers to successful outcomes
- The front-end tools that provide robust analytics, a QA interface, and self-service capabilities for enterprises to configure and assess the performance of their Thinking Machines™.
Please send us an email with the position you’d like to apply for, your resume, LinkedIn profile and we’ll be in touch soon!
Replicant is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.