Product Features

Get an inside look at Replicant Voice


Design optimal conversation flows effortlessly

Conversation clustering

Replicant makes sense of your unstructured call data by automatically transcribing and clustering your historical call recordings and transcripts to discover the key intents driving your model. Training phrases are provided for all intents – no human labeling needed to get started.

Conversation studio

Design conversations in an elegant and powerful user-friendly interface that blends a low-code editor with a visual conversation flow designer. Most importantly, you’ll never start from scratch. Drop in pre-built conversation modules for common customer support needs, like user authentication or email address extraction and leverage a rich library of intents and functions for rapid development. Deployment, collaboration, and versioning are easy with built-in CI/CD.


Multilingual support

Provide support for almost any language your customer’s speak with 30+ languages and variants, including all major Spanish and French dialects. Replicant’s Thinking Machines are best-in-class in supporting English and we can apply that same technology to provide language-specific transcription, phonetic listening, and dialect fine tuning to ensure every customer is heard and spoken to.


Replicant Powers

You don’t need to have conversational designers or AI experts to create helpful, intuitive conversations that follow design best practices. Use Replicant’s pre-built, modular conversation components to quickly build 80% of your call flows. Then, customize the remaining 20% before deploying.

Learn More

Monitor calls in real time


Call monitoring

Monitor live calls with real-time transcripts that track progress on every call as they unfold. Escalate calls to a supervisor or agent as needed with built in call controls and capture every word that’s spoken between Replicant’s Thinking Machine and your customers for post-call analysis.


Visual IVR

Many customer interactions are best had on the phone, but in some cases, require a user interface For example, it’s easier for your customers to choose an available appointment from a calendar or pinpoint a location on a map. For these use-cases and more, Replicant offers visual IVR – a secure, one-time link to a mobile-web interface delivered via SMS that makes capturing information simpler.

Handle complex conversations

Custom AI models

Replicant’s proprietary transcription and intent classification engine are trained specifically on lossy 8KHz customer support phone call data, yielding 94%+ classification accuracy – the highest in the industry. You can also train custom transcription models for specific use-cases with just a few hours of data, ensuring any industry expression or out-of-vocabulary words are accurately captured and every conversation is tailored to your brand.

Multiple intents

Replicant resolves multiple intents in a single turn of a conversation. Your callers aren’t limited to asking simple questions. Instead, when a caller wants to change their billing address and inquire about a refund, they can – in a natural, conversational way.


Custom entities

Replicant offers several out-of-the-box custom entities and entity types, like alphanumeric strings, advanced spell-out mode, zip codes, addresses, date-time, and currencies. And you can go one step further by training unique entity types such as proprietary data formats or product brand names. All custom entities go beyond regular expressions and use deep learning to extract entities when spoken conversationally to provide higher accuracy.


Continuous learning

Replicant uses active learning to intelligently and automatically create a data pipeline for retraining. Only the appropriate samples are escalated to human reviewers, increasing labeling efficiency. All model retrains are evaluated for regressions and provide full visibility into the performance of every new model and intent within it, ensuring that your conversation models are getting smarter every day.

Get deeper insights into customer data

Access key business metrics and gain visibility into every call to deeply understand your customer data and deliver better customer service with advanced analytics.


Interact with charts that visualize your call volume and track outcomes with specific call disposition information.


View your average handle times by disposition as well as your customer satisfaction (CSAT) score over time.


Effectively search and filter key words to reveal call drivers for individual topics.