Want to get smart on Replicant Voice? Take a look at our most frequently asked questions (FAQ) – we’ve compiled a short list to help you get up to speed so that you can learn how Replicant Voice can transform your customer service and discover what it takes to get started!
What is Replicant Voice?
Replicant Voice is the world’s leading conversational AI platform that makes guided self-service possible for every customer experience, starting with the phone. Replicant Voice works out-of-the-box and uses state-of-the-art technology that’s just like speaking with a human to solve tier-1 customer service issues over the phone. With Replicant Voice, it’s now possible to have easy-to-integrate, cost-effective conversations at scale to improve CSAT and agent productivity.
How does Replicant Voice transform customer service?
- Automates tier-1 customer service issues over the phone
- Provides always on, 24/7 customer service
- Gives customers consistent, on brand experiences
- Elastically scales customer service up or down
- Reduces customer service costs and agent churn
What makes Replicant Voice different from other solutions?
- Displaces the IVR: Replicant Voice is an entirely new way to interact with your customers over the phone. It’s unlike a traditional IVR experience as it creates greater flexibility for customers and reduces friction for agents by removing rote, repetitive calls from their queue.
- Brings a new standard to conversational design: Replicant has designed a proprietary conversational interface for ingesting and augmenting your call scripts so that the tough parts of AI, like data cleansing and intent mapping, become easy.
- Operates at human-quality speed: Replicant’s platform has made breakthroughs in latency so that it can have multi-turn conversations with little to no delay. Designed and built specifically for the phone, low-latency is a key differentiator in Replicant’s technology stack.
- Works out-of-the-box: Replicant Voice is an out-of-the-box solution, unlike other providers which require you to construct and design text-to-speech conversations using application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Makes sense of your unstructured call data: Replicant can analyze your unstructured call data to show customer disposition, most called about issues, and other key metrics to assess overall CSAT.
- Automatically captures customer information: Replicant isn’t just about voice, it’s also about text. When your customers are waiting on hold, Replicant can text them a link or send them a visual IVR form to capture customer information. This increases call containment and helps to automatically capture customer data so that agents spend less time on manual data entry.
- Prioritizes the customer experience: Conversations with Replicants’ advanced conversational AI are fluid and natural – customers actually enjoy speaking to the “Thinking Machine” because it’s fast, accurate, and expressive.
How can I use Replicant Voice in my business?
- Retail & eCommerce companies can manage basic troubleshooting such as product issues, tracking packages, returns and exchanges
- Insurance companies can schedule claims appointments, streamline claim processing, and engage in proactive sales outreach
- Financial Services companies can manage new account registration, balance updates and loan pull-throughs
- Healthcare companies can manage prescription refills and orders
- Travel & Leisure companies can manage common guest troubleshooting and booking
- Food delivery companies can place orders using outbound calls for real-time, accurate order placing
- Subscription-based companies can oversee order management such as adding items or changing the quantity, shipping or delivery dates on existing orders
- Gig-economy companies can schedule on-boarding and verification calls or allow couriers to call 24/7 for convenient scheduling
- Pay-as-you-go companies can manage renewals and payment collection to increase retention and decrease faulty payments
How much does Replicant Voice cost?
Replicant is a subscription service with monthly billing for usage and an annual platform fee.
Is it easy to get started with Replicant Voice?
Yes, Replicant Voice works out-of-the-box and integrates with existing call center software.
Ask about Replicant’s platform, pricing, implementation, or anything else. Our knowledgeable reps are standing by, ready to help. Click here to learn more.